Kaitlin Mills Travel Articles
- A Giant of Good Karma – California, USA
- Panic invaded Kaitlin Mills when she saw the tall man and heard what he wanted.
- It’s A Small World – Ontario, Canada
- Until Kaitlin Mills went overseas, she never understood how true the words to the song "It's a small world after all" really is.
- The Rope and The Great Wall – China, Asia
- Kaitlin Mills finds a fascinating piece of Chinese culture, even though at the time of discovery, she couldn't appreciate its significance.
- Chinese Teenagers – Shanghai, China, Asia
- Kaitlin Mills and her colleagues try to figure out how Chinese teenagers choose their English names.
- The Word – China, Asia
- Kaitlin Mills recounts a story that is quite unbelievable, perhaps too unbelievable.
- Let me out, Now – China, Asia
- Riding in a taxi in China is an experience, a horrifying experience, yet in the two weeks Kaitlin Mills rode them, she never witnessed an accident.
- Real Life – Rome, Italy, Europe
- Kaitlin Mills's adventure in a Roman hotel was like watching a film, except it was actually happening.
- Bargaining, Chinese Style – Beijing, China, Asia
- Welcome to the world of haggling in a Chinese market with Kaitlin Mills.
- Lasting Memory – London, England, Europe
- Years later, Kaitlin Mills recalls only the utter distaste of a British woman.