Katherine Friesenhahn Travel Articles
- Semper Fideles: Always Faithful – Fredericksburg, Texas
- Katherine Friesenhahn
- Why is There a Cow Behind Your Motorhome? – Three Rivers, Texas
- Katherine Friesenhahn learns that sometimes, accents can be hard to decipher - even within your own country!
- Humming Engines, Slamming Doors & Muffled Voices: Our Trip to Seminole Canyon State Park, Texas
- When Katherine Friesenhahn headed on an overnight journey, stopping at an empty, peaceful state park, she didn't expect to wake up in the middle of a boy scout pow wow!
- Turning Point: The Beginning of our RV Travels – Lost Maples State Natural Area, Vanderpool, Texas
- From her very first mile in the movable home, Katherine Friesenhahn knows that RV'ing is her dream way to travel.