- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Katie Aune Travel Articles
- Why a Gap Year Should Come to America
- Career break. Sabbatical. Gap Year. These words and phrases are not unusual in most countries in the world - except the United States. Katie Aune explains why Americans are desperate need of embracing the concept of a career break.
- The Inside Scoop on Career Breaks
- Have you ever dreamed of taking a career break? If so, check out the advice of Meet, Plan, Go hosts and make your career break trip a reality.
- Why You Should Ignore Everything You’ve Heard and Go to Belarus
- Belarus may be one of the least visited of the former Soviet republics, but Katie Aune explains why you should ignore everything you've heard and add Belarus to your next Eastern European itinerary.
- Traveler Postcard – Katie on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- In BootsnAll's new series, Traveler Postcards, we profile a real trip - highlighting the best of a destination as seen by a particular person on a particular trip. This week Katie Aune shares stories from her adventure on the Trans-Siberian in Russia.