- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Kentucky Travel Articles
- Straight from the Horse’s Mouth – Kentucky, USA
- If you want to know about some horse-themed attractions in the
Louisville, Kentucky area, ask Roy A. Barnes. He took a behind
the scenes tour of Churchill Downs, greeted and posed with some
- Bourbon’s Spirit Comes Alive – Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Roy A. Barnes became more appreciative of bourbon while visiting Louisville, Kentucky: the gateway of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
- Backcountry Camping at Red River Gorge – Kentucky, USA
- Levi Shand and Meg spent a long, sweet weekend in Kentucky capped by a day in the cooling waters of a shaded creek.
- Scared Silly In Old Kentucky Homes – USA
- Roy A. Barnes found some creepy haunts in Lousiville during Halloween season, though a number of them can thrill you throughout the year.
- City of Culinary Influence – Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Roy A. Barnes found out that the "cheeseburger" came from Louisville, Kentucky. There are more reasons the city has influenced appetites the world over.
- Batty Legends and Atmosphere – Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- For baseball fan Roy A. Barnes, a trip to Louisville, Kentucky was a desirable pilgrimage, not only because of the history making bats that come from here, but also for its minor league atmosphere.
- A Childhood Wish Come True – Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Roy A. Barnes found some of Louisville's best gems using a variety of transport means. In the process, he fulfilled a childhood wish.
- Road Trip with The Cranky Traveler – Louisville, Kentucky to New Harmony, Indiana, USA
- Armed only with her sardon
- Mammoth Cave – Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky, USA
- Mammoth Cave Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky, USA Tour of Mammoth Cave Equipment: Athletic shoes, light sweater Time: 2.5 hours/tour Cost: $11 adult Take a walk into the forest. Trees thick enough to block the sun overhead, bugs you can’t identify scurrying to flee your feet, and you’re suddenly subdued group of fellow explorers create […]
- Mammoth Camping – Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky, USA
- Mammoth Camping Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky, USA One of the best things about living smack in the middle of Indiana is that I also live smack in the middle of, well, everything else in the Midwest. In this area, there are two general types of people: those who are content to make their backyard […]