- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Kenya Travel Articles
- Planning Your Kenyan Safari
- Is one of your travel dreams to go on safari? Join Dani Blanchette as she offers all you need to know about planning a safari in Kenya.
- The Nairobi Backpackers’ Experience
- Often visitors view passing through Nairobi as a necessary weigh station on their way to a safari or the beach; however, the city has many attractions and amenities that merit a second glance.
- Kenya for the Indie Traveler
- From wildlife to beachcombing to one of the world's epic train rides, Shelley Seale shares some of the best times to be had in Kenya.
- Saving Kenya’s Black Rhinos
- For an "on-the-ground" wildlife experience, Dawn Kane recommends the Earthwatch tour "Saving Kenya's Black Rhinos" in Kenya.
- Angels in Africa – Kenya
- David Mensch had his rented vehicle break down on a deserted road in Kenya, and the help he and his family received has him wondering who it really was out there.
- Day 1: Nairobi, Kenya – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: This trip was three years in the making before
September 11th set things back another six months. The good news is the extra ...
- Day 23: Nairobi, Kenya to Arusha, Tanzania – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 23 - Three truck mates leave in Nairobi and
three new truck mates replace them.
- Day 3: Crescent Island, Kenya – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 3 - The group go on their first excursion to
- Magnificent Vista and Wildlife – Kenya, Africa
- Renowned for its wildlife and extraordinary landscape, John Moran experiences both views into this unique continent; one sight more close up than he would have chosen.
- The Kenyan Campaign Trail – Africa
Kesse Buchanan follows a revolutionary campaign of a female parliamentary aspirant, and finds that politcs in Africa are crazier than she could ever imagine, but the experience gave her a ride of a