Kristin Mock Travel Articles
- Organic Volcanoes and Mud Scrubs in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Totumo's ancient mud volcano sits on a coastal lagoon north of Cartagena, Colombia. Kristin Mock decides to dive into the legend of the volcano, to find out what she's swimming in.
- Pueblo-Hopping in Bucaramanga – Bucaramanga, Colombia, South America
- Kristin Mock explores the art of pueblo-hopping - of dashing between cities while traveling in the interior of Colombia.
- A Military Monday in Cartagena – Cartagena, Colombia, South America
Kristin Mock found herself in the middle of a country's revolution.
- Travels in Buses – Cartagena, Colombia
- Zumanity: A Closer Look at the Human Zoo – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Zumanity, Cirque du Soleil's provoca
- The Magic Man – Santa Marta, Colombia
- And even if th
- Kristin Mock – Author Bio
- Writer Kristin Mock talks about how she became interested in international travel, how she has developed her craft through the eyes of other cultures, and where she would like to go from here.
- Thoughts from an Island – Sliema, Malta
- Kristin Mock comme
- A Home and a Place – Swieqi, Malta
- Kristin Mock
- Cats and Paradise – Sliema, Malta
- Kristin Mock and her f