- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Kuwait Travel Articles
- Kuwait 2000 #4: Sunset in Doha
- One's first thought of Kuwait may involve camels, but certainly not a large inflatable rooster. And Kuwaitis are often just as ill-informed about American life as an American may be about Kuwait.
- Kuwait 2000 #1: Arrival
- Missing luggage, lots of expats, big luxury cars and very, very aggressive drivers. How's that for Christmas?
- Kuwait 2000 #3: Camels & Cultural Misconceptions
- The thrill of a new place wears off quickly. The only thing interesting about Kuwait seems to be the land mines outside the city, but at least the magazines are eye-catching.