- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
laura-claire corson Travel Articles
- How to Volunteer at an Animal Shelter Abroad
- Can't live without your pet, but can't bring him along while you travel the world? Laura-Claire Corson offers advice for those considering volunteering at an animal shelter abroad.
- Why it’s OK to go to Africa
- If you've dismissed the notion of visiting Africa, you are probably short-changing yourself. Laura-Claire Corson discusses why there's plenty to enjoy.
- Teaching English in South Korea: How to get started
- South Korea is one of the more popular destinations for teaching abroad. Laura-Claire Corson has gone through the process and here she shares her expert advice on how to get started.
- Long-Term Volunteering – How to Get Started
- Are you considering spending several months or more volunteering abroad? Expert Laura-Claire Corson guides you through some pros and cons, and helps you get started in your quest.
- Obama Inauguration Celebrations Around the World
- Americans won't be the only ones celebrating on January 20, 2009. Laura-Claire Corson tells us about some of the larger inauguration parties in different corners of the world.