- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Lavinia Patrascu Travel Articles
- A Unique Theme to your Round the World Trip
- Hiking. Food. Drinks. Sports. People plan round the world trips around many different themes. Lavinia Patrusco is here to show a different and unique theme to a long-term trip.
- 8 Fabulous Mountain Peaks in Eastern Europe for Less Experienced Hikers
- Hiking is often mistaken for a strenuous outdoor activity, requiring years of experience. Lavinia Patrascu believes that, even though climbing a mountain should never be taken lightly, the reality is that almost anyone can embark on a memorable journey towards an imposing mountain peak.
- 8 Unique and Colorful Small Towns Around the World
- Color is an element that can animate the feel of a small town. And when architecture, the most representative aesthetic feature of a place feasts on color, the stage is set for a remarkable traveling experience.
- 8 Spectacular Locations in Romania Worth Discovering Up Close
- Romania isn't always at the top of travelers' wish lists while planning a trip around Europe. Lavinia Patrusco is here to show you Romania's unmatched natural beauty and urges you to check out this often overlooked country in Europe.