- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Lhasa Travel Articles
- Lhasa to Xining via the Qinghai-Tibet Railway – China, Asia
- Ride the world's highest railway at altitudes of 5,072 meters with author, Olga Leskiw-Suzuki.
- The Yin and Yang of China Travel – Asia
- Olga Leskiw-Suzuki delves into the good, the bad and the ugly of travelling through China.
- The Back Side of the Mountain – Lhasa, Tibet, China, Asia
- Debby Merickel finds that Lhasa, the former capital of Tibet, takes all of your senses at least one step beyond comfort.
- Wild Women Take on Tibet – Lhasa/Tibet/China
- Yelena Brachman's spiritual journey to the holiest
- Lhasa Travel Facts
- The Basics City Name: Lhasa Where is it located?: Lhasa is in southern Tibet. Why do people go there: The fabled city of Lhasa used to be the home of the Dali Lama. It’s the cultural center of Tibet. How do travelers get there?: There are domestic flights from Tibet to get to Lhasa. Many […]