Lima Travel Articles
- From Baja to the Land of Fire #14: Lima, Part III
- Wish-making, friendly host families, and Lake Titicaca await on the Altiplano.
- The Exploitation and Contradiction of South America – Be Careful What You Ask For, You Just Might Get It: Volume 8
- With only 5 days to cover over 2000 miles, Travis struggled with KRABS and his HAREM before arriving in Lima, Peru to commit a final act of personal contradiction and exploitation.
- From Baja to the Land of Fire #12: Lima, Part I
- After meeting up with his father and brother, Theo is forced to play vigilante when a couple of thieves snag his brother's watch.
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #16: Leaving Peru Into Ecuador: More Gold, More Bodies, More Sex & Lots of Rain and Misery – Lima, Peru
- Drenched, ripped-off and nearly washed away, Wee-Cheng braves the most grueling border crossing of his travels.