long-term travel Travel Articles
- The Eat, Pray, Love Effect: Is Travel Really a Path to Self-Discovery?
- Bestsellers like Eat, Pray, Love suggest that going on a long trip can lead to personal and spiritual discovery. Is this true or is it simply overblown hype?
- Moving On: How To Tell You’ve Been In One Place Too Long
- Like a disproportionate percentage of males worldwide, Fraser Balaam has an inherent fear of commitment. If you too don't fancy 'settling' on the road, take care to notice the signs that you've been in one place too long.
- 6 Travel Truths You’ll Never Escape
- When we plan a trip or adventure we inevitably have certain expectations about how things will change or be different, but some things always stay the same. Jennifer Miller points out six universal travel truths that can still look surprising.
- How to tell your family and friends you are leaving
- So you are thinking about going around the world. How should you talk to your family and friends about leaving for a few years? Shikha Dhawan offers five very helpful pieces of advice.