- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
lucy corne Travel Articles
- Six Guilty Travel Pleasures
- Independent travel can be exhausting, and sometimes we need to comfort ourselves. Lucy Corne admits to these six guilty pleasures that help keep her sanity while on the road.
- Ten Toilets You’ll Meet on Your Travels (and how to cope with them)
- Experienced travelers know that relieving oneself on the road sometimes isn't easy. Lucy Corne describes ten "unusual" toilets you are likely to come across, and how to deal with each of them.
- Is Voluntourism a Dirty Word?
- The subject of volunteering your time while traveling is surprisingly controversial, so Lucy Corne examines the pros and cons, and gives advice on finding the best opportunities.
- Eight Inspirational Spots to Write Your Travel Journal
- Writing a journal during your trip is rewarding, but sometimes a challenge. Lucy Corne points out 8 of the best places to put pen to paper while on the road.