- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Madrid Travel Articles
- Eat Your Way Around Madrid
- Must-see attractions in Madrid? Lindsey Ford is more interested in the must-eats in her foodie's tour of the Spanish capital.
- Making the Most of Sunday in Madrid
- Here Fiona Hilliard recommends some of the best ways to spend a sleepy Sunday in the Spanish capital.
- Madrid Musts Before Age Fifty – Spain, Europe
Huw Griffiths would return to Madrid in a quickening heartbeat to experience again three alternatives to the Gran Palacios and El Prado Museum.
- Bullfights or Shakira – Spain, Europe
Immerse yourself into Spanish culture by attending a bullfight in Madrid. Christopher Cook provides information on how to do that.
- Queen of Madrid – Madrid, Spain
- The Queen of Madrid smiles no royal smile and causes no clapping or cheering.
- Mountains of Madrid: Bustarviejo – Madrid, Spain
- If you are
- My Struggle to and from Madrid – Spain: Madrid to Valencia
- Rachel Nena Krasno heads to Madrid the week after the Madrid bombings.
- Madrid – Do it the Spanish Way – Madrid, Spain
- For a memorable fir
- Tour of Duty: An art pilgrimage in southern Europe #4: Tapas on Heaven\’s Door – Madrid and Toledo, Spain
- In Madrid you spend much time admiring the past through the doors of cafes and bars, while consuming volumes of ale and plates of weird tapas almost to rival the delights of Bosch's weird paintings.
- Searching for Something #5: The Art & Culture Tour – Madrid, Barcelona and Figureres, Spain
- Spain is home to amazing architecture and the paintings of renown artists, but some of the most interesting work is hidden in a Barcelona hotel room.