- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Madrid Travel Articles
- Travel Made Me Who I Am Today
- What was meant to be a short road trip with friends changed Miruna Corneanu's life forever and made her who she is today - a traveler.
- Eat Your Way Around Madrid
- Must-see attractions in Madrid? Lindsey Ford is more interested in the must-eats in her foodie's tour of the Spanish capital.
- 10 Reasons to Travel to Spain Now
- Beneath the vibrant and explosive facade of Spain lies a nation erupting with history, heritage and culture. Whether you are a culture vulture, outdoor enthusiast or a beach-goer, you always end up falling head over heels with Spain. WhyGo Spain writer Nellie Huang gives you 10 reasons why it's time to make a trip there now.
- Making the Most of Sunday in Madrid
- Here Fiona Hilliard recommends some of the best ways to spend a sleepy Sunday in the Spanish capital.
- Madrid Musts Before Age Fifty – Spain, Europe
Huw Griffiths would return to Madrid in a quickening heartbeat to experience again three alternatives to the Gran Palacios and El Prado Museum.
- Bullfights or Shakira – Spain, Europe
Immerse yourself into Spanish culture by attending a bullfight in Madrid. Christopher Cook provides information on how to do that.
- Queen of Madrid – Madrid, Spain
- The Queen of Madrid smiles no royal smile and causes no clapping or cheering.
- Mountains of Madrid: Bustarviejo – Madrid, Spain
- If you are
- My Struggle to and from Madrid – Spain: Madrid to Valencia
- Rachel Nena Krasno heads to Madrid the week after the Madrid bombings.
- Madrid – Do it the Spanish Way – Madrid, Spain
- For a memorable fir