- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Makgadikgadi Pans Travel Articles
- Safari in Botswana – Africa
- The question Rebekah Pothaar asks is: Are safaris over-rated?
- Makgadikgadi Pans National Park & Adjoining Salt Pans, Botswana …
- Once a superlake, the Makgadikgadi Pans now comprise perennial pools that attract
waterbuck, bushbuck and resident hippos.
- Chobe Game Reserve, Botswana – Africa Game Reserves Travel Guide …
- Both hippo's and elephants epitomise this park more than any other animals.
It is estimated that there are between 45000 and 90000 elephants in this area.