Maria Argyropoulos Travel Articles
- 24: Sunset on the Zambezi – Diary of a Single Girl – Zimbabwe
- Things in Africa are rarely what they seem, but tell that to the guys wanting more coolers and fewer crocs on a 3-hour booze cruise.
- 22: You’re Kidding about the Crocodiles… – Diary of a Single Girl – Zambezi River, Zimbabwe
- On the Zambezi River it seems most of the boat-flippings are caused by class-7 guides.
- 19: The Giraffe Near the Airport… – Diary of a Single Girl – Nairobi, Kenya
- In Nairobi never trust a tout, look out for hookers and muggers, and remember that sometimes tears are all you need against predators.
- 18: You Know You’ve Been Partying Too Hard in London… – Diary of a Single Girl – London, England
- Eat your heart out Dave Letterman, Ria's taking over the Top Ten. Once she wakes up. Could someone get her a Lucozade?
- 17: Learning to Ride – Diary of a Single Girl – Amsterdam, Nethlands
- Den Bosch has a better type of buzz, and Ria learns there's more than one way to ride a bike.
- 16: Velcro Squirt Gun Man… – Diary of a Single Girl – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Flying Pig Hostel is a cure for writer's block, but it isn't exactly good for one's opinion of other people.
- 15: Savor the Small Moments – Diary of a Single Girl – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Travel isn't always about funny stories. It's about moments, sometimes small and brief, in all about life, and all to be treasured.
- 13: The Rave Continues – Diary of a Single Girl – Ibiza, Spain
- You can even groove while buying groceries in Ibiza, but when you head to the loo, look out for the half-naked guy dancing in front of the mirror, okay?
- 14: The Day I got Dutch National Pride – Diary of a Single Girl – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Taking a break from the sun, Ria lands in Amsterdam in the middle of a heat wave. Here she felt the vibe of the connected and was overcome by Dutch national pride.
- 12: Raving Mad in Ibiza – Diary of a Single Girl – Ibiza, Spain
- All Ria wants for her birthday is a black catsuit and the dusk-till-dawn-till-dusk parties that make Ibiza the raving mecca of the Mediterranean.