Mexico City Travel Articles
- Around the World in 80 Poems – Mexico City, China, Mongolia, Russia
- Graham Relton writes poetry about his around-the-world adventure, available in book form.
- Mexico City – Mexico
- Mexico City is North America’s largest, highest and oldest capital - and possibly the most cosmopolitan. Jojo Jones gives a short guide of the city and suggests checking it out.
- Mexican Venice: Xochimilco – Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Christine Wuthrich found a bit of Venice and a strange sight in Xochimilco, Mexico City.
- Encounter in Iztapalapa – Mexico City, Mexico
- In the course of three hours, Andrew F. G. Dunlop went from theorizing and fantasizing, to understanding about living in Mexico.
- Viva Mexico, Living in Mexcio City – Mexico City, Mexico
- Lisa Britt manages to convince her boss she can speak Spanish - but what happens after she arrives in Mexico City?
- Mexico City Revisited – Mexico City
- After a 5-year absence, Allan Taylor reckoned there must be lots of new things to do and unfamiliar places to explore in Mexico City.
- Xochimilco, Mexico City – Mexico
- A boat trip through channels is something Claus Je
- Tacos, Tequila and Too Many Late Nights – Mexico City, Mexico
- On a trip to the heart of Mexico, Kiwi Lydia Brown
- The Year of Living Differently #28: I-Wonder-Where-Land – Buenos Aires, Argentina to Mexico City, Mexico
- With the help of some Singaporean friends living in Mexico City, Trisha was able to ease some of her cravings for food from home.
- From Baja to the Land of Fire #3: Mexico City – Palenque – Merida – Playa del Carmen
- As Theo continues onward from Palenque, he is starting to learn that it's the little details in travel â€“ like where the windows are â€“ that you have to pay attention to.