Michael O’Sullivan Travel Articles
- Is Drinking Guinness Beer Coming To An End? – Ireland, Europe
- Why is the sale of Guinness falling even as Ireland is the fastest growing population in the European Union? Michael O'Sullivan found the answer.
- Passage Tombs in Boyne Valley – Ireland, Europe
Michael O'Sullivan discovers that Newgrange is the best known Irish passage tomb, constructed around 3200 BC, making it more than 500 years older than the Giza Pyramids in
- Gaelic Footbal and Hurling – Dublin, Ireland, Europe
- Michael O'Sullivan suggests seeing a game of Gaelic football or Hurling, if you are in Dublin over the summer months. These two unique Irish sports exude passion throughout the country.