Middle East Travel Stories Travel Articles
- The Triplegem Afghan Expedition V – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Stephen Shucart me
- The Triplegem Afghan Expedition IV – The Chinese Brothel Scene – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Stephen Shucart has dim sum with some heavily-armed men at a Chinese brothel in Kabul - conducting business, of course.
- The Triplegem Afghan Expedition III – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Stephen Shucart se
- The Triplegem Afghan Expedition II – Kabul, Afghanistan
- West of Kabul – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Barukh Shalev discovers that Afghanistan is full of acronyms, like W.H.O., U.N., U.S.A.I.D., W.H.O. - a country that had been ripped open and stuffed full of foreign things.
- Night Train to Tabriz – Tehran and Tabriz, Iran
- Sara Nobari reminds travelers that is easy enough to fly places, but sometimes the essential moments in life demand sacrifice.
- Afghanistan Part Two: Midnite at the Copacabana – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Barukh Shalev drinks with the troops in Kabul.
- Afghanistan Part One: Every Man A King – Peshawar, Pakistan – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Barukh Shalev crosses over the border into Afghanistan, going only because it was forbidden and he was afraid.
- Shlonik? – Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Michael Cornn lives in Kuwait, and studies Arabic. HE don't take formal language lessons in a classroom - he takes informal lessons at the barber shop.
- Dirty Underwear, Stinging Whores, Would-be Suicide Bombers, and Eddie Munster – Iraqi Kurdistan
- Andrew Cote recounts