- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Middle East Travel Articles
- Monastery Day – Armenia, Middle East
- Raffi Kojian recommends a day in the countryside of Armenia for scenery, sights, spectacular views and within a reasonable distance from Yerevan, its capital.
- In the Middle of Nowhere – Armenia, Middle East
- Raffi Kojian meets the Mountain Man, a ranger, who takes him to a cave to nowhere, in the middle of nowhere.
- Yenokavan Canyon – Ijevan, Armenia, Middle East
- Raffi Kojian discovered a vast canyon streched past Yenokavan Village, virtually unknown to the outside world.
- Upside Down in the West Bank – Palestine, Israel, Middle East
- Michael Slone, an American Jew, visits the Holy Land and starts to question some long-held beliefs.
- Dollars and Sense – Around the World
- Marina Kuperman shares some why-I-can't-do-an-rtw scenarios we've heard, as well as several profiles of travelers who do just what they dream. She even suggests some ways you can make money on the road.
- On Open Tickets – Odds’n’Ends
- Thinking of buying open tickets? Think again - it's for your own good, says Edward Hasbrouck.
- Silk Suits You, Sir – Aleppo, Syria
- Travel guide for Aleppo, Syria. For those on the classic Istanbul to Cairo route, Aleppo is perhaps the first taste of the real East.
- Jewel of the Middle East – Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Middle East
- Lukas Davidson explores the modern wonderland that is Dubai, alongside its traditional and ancient self.
- Iran/Pakistan Border Crossing – Middle East, Asia
- Overland traveler, Dave Combattelli, shares his experience crossing the infamous Iran/Pakistan border during the emergency rule of 2007.
- And Alexander Wept – Asia, Middle East
Philip Blazdell notes that where travellers used to congregate, where epic voyages of discovery and colonialism began and where tales were told until the cocks crowed, have been lost in the haze of