Mountains Travel Articles
- Getting Away From It All in Taipei
- Taipei is one of Asia's most vibrant metropolitan cities, but it is also surrounded by many mountains that make it easy to enjoy nature. Hilton Yip describes hiking in Neihu, one of Taipei's best areas to hike in.
- Surviving Europe’s Toughest Trek in Corsica
- Each year, thousands of trekkers set off to hike Corsican GR20, known as Europe's toughest trek. Joanna Drange gives a glimpse of the highlights and the dangers of this iconic trail.
- 6 Mountain Peaks of Northeast America that can be enjoyed by the Non-Hiker in Summer
- Summer is fast winding down, but that shouldn't stop you from getting outdoors in the next few months. Esha Samajpati suggests these six mountains that are walkable for almost everyone.
- The mountains of the sunset: The Serra de Tramuntana:
- Mallorca has some beautiful walking country, and there are great and inexpensive options to explore the Serra de Tramuntana.