- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Mumbai Travel Articles
- The Mumbai Food Trail
- Just like anything Mumbai offers, the food can be a sensory overload. You just don’t know where to begin. So, Charles & Revati Victor list the top Mumbai foods that you simply must sample to say you’ve truly tasted Mumbai with more than just a spoon.
- Swept Up In Mumbai’s Movie Star Mania
- In the Bollywood-mad streets of Mumbai, stalking movie stars is approached with all the intensity of overthrowing governments.
- Travel Interrupted: Mumbai after the Attacks – India, Asia
Traveler Kristin Kent arrived in Mumbai 24 hours after the terrorist attacks ended. She discovered a recovering city and heroic stories.
- In Defense of Street Food – Mumbai, India, Asia
- A true adventure story - Bryan Davis attempts to order breakfast in a Mumbai restaurant.
- Get That Stick Out of My Ear – India, Asia
With the assitance of a half-naked man armed with a small stick, Derek Baron quickly discovered the dirtiest place in India.
- Surviving Mumbai: From the Airport to Victoria Station – India, Asia
Josh Bloomer lands in Mumbai/Bombay with no preparation. He negotiates a ticket to Goa, getting a full dose of the famous Mumbai heat. In 36 hours, he feels he has been in India for weeks.
- Transatlantic Tales – From India to North America
- Vasudev Murthy recalls how difficult it was in the old days to travel to the United States.
- Mmmmmumbaai – Mumbai, India
- Paul Walters urges travelers to give Mumbai a little time and discover it embraces them with its pulsating soul.
- Mumbai Safari – Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, India
- Gopal M S shows how you can find a little piece of heaven in hell.
- Indian Dreaming – India
- Tyson Cable reflects on India's society as he trav