- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Mumbai Travel Articles
- The Mumbai Food Trail
- Just like anything Mumbai offers, the food can be a sensory overload. You just don’t know where to begin. So, Charles & Revati Victor list the top Mumbai foods that you simply must sample to say you’ve truly tasted Mumbai with more than just a spoon.
- Around the World in 80 Days
- In today's Indie Flight Hacking article, Jo Fitzsimons shows you how to replicate the route of fictional Phileas Fogg, the character created by Jules Verne in 1873 in his classic adventure "Around the World in 80 Days."
- 10 Bars With Views Worth Blowing The Budget For
- Getting away from the crowds and exploring a city from a different vista can add an extra angle to your trip. Hotel bars can have eye watering prices, but Jo Fitzsimons shares 10 bars that have views worth blowing the budget for.
- Swept Up In Mumbai’s Movie Star Mania
- In the Bollywood-mad streets of Mumbai, stalking movie stars is approached with all the intensity of overthrowing governments.
- Travel Interrupted: Mumbai after the Attacks – India, Asia
Traveler Kristin Kent arrived in Mumbai 24 hours after the terrorist attacks ended. She discovered a recovering city and heroic stories.
- In Defense of Street Food – Mumbai, India, Asia
- A true adventure story - Bryan Davis attempts to order breakfast in a Mumbai restaurant.
- Get That Stick Out of My Ear – India, Asia
With the assitance of a half-naked man armed with a small stick, Derek Baron quickly discovered the dirtiest place in India.
- Surviving Mumbai: From the Airport to Victoria Station – India, Asia
Josh Bloomer lands in Mumbai/Bombay with no preparation. He negotiates a ticket to Goa, getting a full dose of the famous Mumbai heat. In 36 hours, he feels he has been in India for weeks.
- Transatlantic Tales – From India to North America
- Vasudev Murthy recalls how difficult it was in the old days to travel to the United States.
- Mmmmmumbaai – Mumbai, India
- Paul Walters urges travelers to give Mumbai a little time and discover it embraces them with its pulsating soul.