Munich Travel Articles
- How to Enjoy Oktoberfest on a Beer Budget
- Well-versed in the arts of drinking beer and not having much money, Tim Gregg has compiled an essential guide to Oktoberfest for the financially-challenged beer lover.
- Munich to Merano and Back
- The Italians call Munich the northernmost Italian city, so why not start your trip to South Tyrol, Italy there? The Dolomites are just a stunning drive away from Germany.
- I Love Lederhosen: Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- Oktoberfest is mostly about the beer, so how's a 'lightweight' to survive? Jess Clarke reveals some other compelling points of interest.
- Guide to Munich’s Oktoberfest
- Munich's infamous Oktoberfest is the world's best beer swilling, sausage guzzling, standing on tables and singing, debauched, lederhosen wearing celebration of beer.
- A Brief Encounter on a First Visit to Munich, Hofbrauhaus and Oktoberfest – Germany, Europe
- Young Pete Day's first hitchhiking adventure in Europe was a "pilgrimage" to the Hofbrauhaus, to the Oktoberfest - with a brief flirtation.
- Andechs Monastery: A Spiritual Journey – Munich, Germany
- On a return
- Andechs Monastery: Pilgrimage to the Holy Mountain
- Two weeks of rain has gi
- Is This the Train to Oktoberfest? – Munich, Germany
- When J.G. heads to Oktoberfest, she's surprised to learn that the party starts on the train.
- Danke for the Memories: Oktoberfest – Munich, Germany
- David M Weber shares his experiences and tips to h
- It’s OK to Travel with a Bathrobe
- It's OK to Travel with a Bathrobe: Carmen Arufe has been hired by a captain of
a yacht and will be taking to the open sea from Europe to the Caribbean and ...