Nairobi Travel Articles
- The Nairobi Backpackers’ Experience
- Often visitors view passing through Nairobi as a necessary weigh station on their way to a safari or the beach; however, the city has many attractions and amenities that merit a second glance.
- Kenya for the Indie Traveler
- From wildlife to beachcombing to one of the world's epic train rides, Shelley Seale shares some of the best times to be had in Kenya.
- Day 1: Nairobi, Kenya – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: This trip was three years in the making before
September 11th set things back another six months. The good news is the extra ...
- Day 23: Nairobi, Kenya to Arusha, Tanzania – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 23 - Three truck mates leave in Nairobi and
three new truck mates replace them.
- Day 3: Crescent Island, Kenya – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 3 - The group go on their first excursion to
- The Kenyan Campaign Trail – Africa
Kesse Buchanan follows a revolutionary campaign of a female parliamentary aspirant, and finds that politcs in Africa are crazier than she could ever imagine, but the experience gave her a ride of a
- Nairobi Hit or Miss: Tourist Reviews from Kenya
- Courtney S. Ries dishes the dirt on Nairobi attractions and services.
- Of Soul-Homes, Sky-Temples and Safaris: Part One – Nairobi, Kenya
- Menel Ahmed sets her hea
- Nairobi Travel Facts
- The Basics City Name: Nairobi Where is it located?: Nairobi is in southern Kenya, a few hours from the boarder of Tanzania. Why do people go there?: People use Nairobi as a transit point for heading elsewhere around both Kenya and Tanzania. How do travelers get there?: Since it’s an international hub, there are buses […]
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Nairobi, Kenya (late April 2002)
- As Al moves into Kenya from Ethiopia, he reflects on the serious image problem that afflicts Ethiopia. He encourages you to go see it for yourself before everyone else does!