- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
nellie huang Travel Articles
- Eat Your Way Around Barcelona
- Planning a sojourn to Barcelona? Nellie Huang brings you on a culinary tour through Barcelona and shows you traditional fare and typical eats.
- 6 Great Cities to Soak in That Christmas Atmosphere
- Christmas is a special time of the year in many parts of the world, but it's also true that some places do it far better than others. Nellie Huang has chosen six places to consider for a unique and interesting holiday.
- 10 Reasons to Travel to Spain Now
- Beneath the vibrant and explosive facade of Spain lies a nation erupting with history, heritage and culture. Whether you are a culture vulture, outdoor enthusiast or a beach-goer, you always end up falling head over heels with Spain. WhyGo Spain writer Nellie Huang gives you 10 reasons why it's time to make a trip there now.
- 8 of the Best Party Beaches in the World
- Want to sit on the sand all day and work on your tan? You can go almost anywhere for that, but if you really want to party you'll want to think about Nellie Huang's list of far-flung beaches.
- 8 of the World’s Most Beautiful Coastal Towns
- There's something about the view of a small town that looks out over a gorgeous body of water. Join Nellie Huang on a tour of 8 of the best in the world.
- 7 of the Most Bizarre Asian Cultural Habits
- Every culture and region has habits that outsiders find odd. Nellie Huang tells us about some Asian quirks that stand out above the rest.
- Threading the Path into the Past – Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Journey into the past with Nellie Huang, where the sights and sounds in Siem Reap still bear evidence of the Khmer Rouge regime.
- Seven of the Best Wildlife Experiences You Can Have
- Going on an expensive safari isn't the only way to see wildlife in its natural habitat. Nellie Huang describes her 7 favorite places to get up close and personal with creatures great and small.