Nepal Travel Articles
- Peace and Quiet – Nepal
- Stuck in Katmand
- The Sights, The Sounds, The Suicidal Bus Drivers – India and Nepal
- For first time travellers to India and Nepal, Stev
- Working the Tourists in Kathmandu – Nepal
- Rose Franco was afraid there wouldn't be any trans
- Looking for the Yeti in Langtang – Nepal
- MC recommends Langtang as a short excursion that meets all the criteria when choosing a Tibetan trek.
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal
- Paul's account of his trip to north and south east Asia after being laid off from
his NYC banker job.
- Chasing Horizons #3: Trek to Everest, the top of the World – Nepal
- Altitude sickness and Sherpa food are just a couple of the difficulties of getting to Everest Base Camp. But Phil isn't going to get this far and turn back.
- Chasing Horizons #2: Crossing into Nepal – Nepal
- The difference between India and Nepal is amazing. Friendlier people, less traffic and more space.
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal #17: July 5-17, Nepal & Tibet, Part I – Nepal and Tibet
- Arriving shortly after the royal family massacre, it's only after passing an effigy that Paul feels a sense of danger.
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal #19: July 5-17, Nepal & Tibet, Part III – Nepal and Tibet
- The most interesting monasteries are outside Lhasa, just beware the yak butter.
- Paul Kan’s Asia Journal #18: July 5-17, Nepal & Tibet, Part II – Nepal and Tibet
- The monastery seems to have given way to the marketplace, even around the mighty Potala.