- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
New Zealand Travel Articles
- Hitchhiking Kiwi Style from Rotorua to the Bay of Islands – New Zealand
- Hard up for cash, Dave Holcroft decides to hitch a lift (a few lifts) from Rotorua to Pahia with several interesting Kiwi characters.
- New Zealand Zen – New Zealand
- Jen and Vebjorn Hoddevik learn that camping in New Zealand really is a honeymoon made to order.
- Rangitoto Island Volcano – Auckland, New Zealand
- In this excerpt from There and Back Again: A Student's Tale, Jessica Selzer climbs the highest non-erupting volcano in the Auckland area.
- Franz Joseph Glacier – New Zealand
- Jessica Selzer and her roadtripping friends tackle the daunting task of climbing Franz Joseph Glacier in the rain.
- Our Trip to New Zealand & Australia: Part 3 – Auckland, New Zealand
- Tom Fisher definitely recommends a visit to Australia and New Zealand.
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part 2 – New Zealand, Australia, Australasia
- On this segment of his trip, Tom Fisher focuses on sheep herding, sheep shearing and the lake that "breathes" - a few other experiences and tidbits of info
- Our Trip to New Zealand and Australia: Part I – New Zealand, Australia, Australasia
Tom Fisher and his wife booked a commercial tour for this S-W get together. From this account, it appears they made the right decision.
- An Insider’s Guide to Dunedin, Edinburgh of the South and New Zealand’s Most Beautiful City – Dunedin, New Zealand
- Tania Campbell,
- Paddy’s Day in Kiwiland – New Zealand
- If any of you run into any New Zealanders on your travels, please, Chris O'Connell begs you, start telling Kiwi jokes. Or just push them down some steps. Either one.
- Bay of Islands Maritime Park – North Island, New Zealand
- A water-sports paradise with year-round sun, the Bay of Islands is a must for every visitor to New Zealand.