Nicaragua Travel Articles
- Bienbenidos a Nicaragua
- Traveling is more than just the locations, it's also the way of getting from one place to another and what happens during those trips. Whether good or bad, it's always surprising and always unforgettable. Even the Honduran – Nicaraguan border crossing.
- Losing it in Granada – Nicaragua, Central America
- Michael Sherer gives tips on how to keep your money on you, rather than on someone else.
- Nicaraguan Opportunities – Central America
Little did Carl Boyer know how cheap the trip would be, how much it would change his life, or what he would learn about opportunities in Nicaragua over a number of stays.
- Masaya, Nicaragua: Shop Til You Drop – Central America
- Sharyn Evron offers a few suggestions about shopping at the market in Masaya - how to deal with the number of locals following you, and offering their "services".
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Guns of Latin America – Cuba, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador
- A bizarre trip, from Havana to San Salvador, took Alex Welsh through four levels of Latin America's gun culture.
- Domesticated Wildlife – Corn Islands, Nicaragua, Central America
Anthony Johnson is careful not to judge too quickly the various values a culture places on animals we might consider animal cruelty.
- From Contras to Comfort – Nicaragua, Central America
- Justin Dupée and his friend found the peace and tranquillity they had been looking for in a country that has a reputation for strife and conflict.
- The Rocky Road To Success : Opening a hotel in Nicaragua – Granada, Nicaragua
- Ever daydream of throwing off the nine-to-five rat race yolk, finding an exotic, sunny climate and opening a hotel, bar and restaurant where the palm trees sway and the snow never falls? Listen to the
- Costa Rican/Nicaraguan Border Towns – Los Chiles, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Three experienced travel friends hit the Costa Rican/Nicaraguan borders encountering interesting and dismal places along the way.