- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Nicaragua Travel Articles
- Losing it in Granada – Nicaragua, Central America
- Michael Sherer gives tips on how to keep your money on you, rather than on someone else.
- Nicaraguan Opportunities – Central America
Little did Carl Boyer know how cheap the trip would be, how much it would change his life, or what he would learn about opportunities in Nicaragua over a number of stays.
- Masaya, Nicaragua: Shop Til You Drop – Central America
- Sharyn Evron offers a few suggestions about shopping at the market in Masaya - how to deal with the number of locals following you, and offering their "services".
- The Road to Panama – Central America
Driving to the end of the Pan American Highway requires patience, and can involve thousands of vicious speed bumps. Still, Carl Boyer experienced plenty of rewards.
- Guns of Latin America – Cuba, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador
- A bizarre trip, from Havana to San Salvador, took Alex Welsh through four levels of Latin America's gun culture.
- Domesticated Wildlife – Corn Islands, Nicaragua, Central America
Anthony Johnson is careful not to judge too quickly the various values a culture places on animals we might consider animal cruelty.
- From Contras to Comfort – Nicaragua, Central America
- Justin Dupée and his friend found the peace and tranquillity they had been looking for in a country that has a reputation for strife and conflict.
- The Rocky Road To Success : Opening a hotel in Nicaragua – Granada, Nicaragua
- Ever daydream of throwing off the nine-to-five rat race yolk, finding an exotic, sunny climate and opening a hotel, bar and restaurant where the palm trees sway and the snow never falls? Listen to the
- Costa Rican/Nicaraguan Border Towns – Los Chiles, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Three experienced travel friends hit the Costa Rican/Nicaraguan borders encountering interesting and dismal places along the way.
- Island Moment – Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua
- Hilary Miller longs to return to Nicaragua's most beautiful island and the best host she's ever had.