- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Norman A. Rubin Travel Articles
- Transylvania Dracula Tour
- Now for a Transylvania Dracula Tour – of course there are many tour operators in Romania that offer six - ten day travel tours of Romania that includes a visit or a stay at Count Dracula's Bran castle. Tour operators tout the site as the home of Count Dracula as written in Briam Stoker's novel – just to add a bit of fright to the participants of the tour. .
- British Virgin Islands – A Paradise Waiting to be Discovered
- The British Virgin Islands have so much to offer from scenic views, white sands to water sports which are why they are known as “nature’s little secrets”.
- Doi Inthanon National Park – “The Roof of Thailand”
- Doi Inthanon National Park is a true jewel of natural beauty, consisting of rugged mountainous terrain blanketed by lush tropical forests and dotted with mighty rivers and majestic waterfalls. Norman A. Rubin takes us on a tour.
- Memories of a Tour to the Sovereign City State of Monaco
- Norman A. Rubin recounts the tale of his guided tour to Monaco.