North Africa Travel Articles
- Why I Love Cairo – Cairo, Egypt, North Africa, Africa
- Grace Hodges Clark loves Cairo. After reading this, you may also.
- Holed up with the Police in Ouarzazate – Morocco
- Lizabeth Smith befriends the Moroccan police.
- Hard Rockin’ in Hurghada – Hurghada, Egypt
- A tale of what happens when a well-meaning tourist, Sarie Francis, goes searching for a Hard Rock Cafe.
- Taxi!, Egyptian Thrill Ride! – Egypt
- Riding in taxis overseas is so addicting, after years of calm public conveyance, Justine Merrill has been seduced by the charm and terror of car rides with strangers.
- The Beatnik Path – Portugal and Morocco
- Tom Spurling ventures from Portugal into Morocco, and comes home again with his tail between his legs.
- Cultural Ambassadors Run Amok in Luxor – Luxor, Egypt
- David W. Kingsley admi
- Seeewahhh: Egypt’s oasis – Siwa, Egypt
- Kristen Alff tours the town with a name that, in order to give it justice, has to be hushed and repeated.
- Escape to Casablanca – Casablanca, Morocco
- Jennie Eng searches fo
- How Do You Say, ‘I love you, Camel’ in Arabic? – Merzouga, Morocco
- You just dont know how good a camel you've got till you get put on one that hurts more.
- Marrakech Mayhem – Marrakesh, Morocco
- Monkeys, snake charmers,