North Carolina Travel Articles
- Obits On The Radio: The Charms Of Smalltown North Carolina
- Rex Crum heads back to his North Carolina roots...and gets there just in time for lots of eating and a true radio spectacle.
- NASCAR Culture Shock, Part Two – Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Roy A. Barnes found that the Charlotte, North Carolina area is full of NASCAR attractions, and even got to dine where the racing legend Dale Earnhardt ate at!
- NASCAR Culture Shock, Part One: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Roy A. Barnes found that in North Carolina, NASCAR racing is way more than a passing fancy.
- Searching for the Lake Norman Monster – North Carolina, USA
- Roy A. Barnes seeks out the Lake Norman Monster. In the process he finds more insights into human nature.
- Touched and Torched by the Civil War – Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
- For Civil War buffs, Fayetteville, North Carolina, offers a number of notable sites. Roy A. Barnes takes you back in time to this nation's darkest chapter, when America was at war with itself.
- Elusive Catfish and One Hungry Camel – Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
- Roy A Barnes found that Fayetteville, North Carolina, offers a myriad of Mother Nature-related things to see and do.
- The Dogwood Festival Rocks – Fayetteville, North Carolina, USA
- Each year, Fayetteville, North Carolina, holds an incredible Dogwood Festival. Roy A. Barnes was one of the 100,000 people who attended this year's 25th annual event.
- Hang-Gliding in the Land of the First Flight – Outer Banks, North Carolina
- Nancy Bevilaqua deathly fear of flying in planes doesn't, interestingly enough, translate to a fear of hang-gliding.
- Four Wheels Spinning: King of the Road – Hot Springs, North Carolina
- King of the Road September 19, 2001 The thing about traveling in the fall, instead of the summer, is the only other people who are on the road, besides us, have been retired for at least a decade. Brian and I pulled into Hot Springs, North Carolina to find we were the only people staying […]