- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Northern Africa Travel Articles
- Chefchaouen, Morocco
- Guide to Chefchaouen, Morocco, a great place for first time visitors to Morocco.
- Goats in Trees – Morocco, Africa
- Join Sherry Ott on her quest through Morocco to see goats in trees - one of the wonders of the animal kingdom.
- The Walk – Morocco, Africa
- After six of the roughest months of his life, A. Lee Fuller decided that on his 40th birthday, he would "take a walk" to clear his head and celebrate life.
- Moroccan Moments – Africa
- There was never a dull moment in Paola Evans Fernández's two-week trip to the North African continent.
- Morocco, Part 2 – Africa
- Something about the desert makes Alyson Peel feel she belongs there. It has captured her heart; it is in her blood. Read why.
- Morocco, Part 1 – Africa
- Alyson Peel journeys through Morocco, sharing some of her thoughts and experiences.
- Ponderings on a Bus – Morocco, Africa
- Long term travel isn't always fun. Sherry Ott takes time to reflect while on a doomed bus ride through Morocco.
- Sand in every Orifice: The Sahara – Morocco, Africa
Have you ever wanted to see what it's like to be a nomad and wander the desert on a camel? Sherry Ott describes her recent journey through the Sahara Desert where it rains sand.
- An American in Morocco – Africa
- Ana Berry was glad she had come to this part of the world, and felt sad to leave it. Wonder why.
- Hey Mister: Wanna Ride A Camel? – Giza, Egypt, Africa
- Greg Rodgers manages to survive irritable camels, bad shisha and uniformed officials for one month in Egypt.