Northern Territory Travel Articles
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #16 – La Bella Vita – Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Encounters with colourful people make for one too many surreal conversations - there's even a song about one of them: "A Tosser Called Tony".
- What Do Travellers Do All Day?: #17 – Tourist Impersonator – Darwin to Cairns, Australia
- Before she snags another bus, Meg's partying in Cairns, diving the Reef and braving the road more traveled.
- Drenched in the Desert – Northern Territory
- It's supposed to be the desert and the tent is wat
- The Buddha’s Striptease #10
- Todd swaps cars, and swaps the Outback for Adelaide and Melbourne, but his heart is still in the bush. He might stay, he might leave Oz, but no matter, no worries.
- There And Back Again…Maybe #7
- Australia's Red Centre is a desert, right? Apparently one that gets it's fair share of rain, as Sophie discovered. Who ever thought deserts were green?
- Chasing Horizons #27: Off the Rails – Continuing Down the Track
- South Australia is the driest state in the driest country on the driest continent. Fortunately for Phil, there are pubs along the way.
- Chasing Horizons #25: Pub Crawling Down the Track – Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- The distance between Darwin and Alice Springs is huge. Phil's tour company breaks up the monotony by stopping at almost every pub along the way.
- Chasing Horizons #26: The Red Centre and an Australian Icon – Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
- Visiting the big red rock, Uluru, meant Phil had accomplished one of the major reasons for his trip.
- Chasing Horizons #23: Into The Top End – Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Phil discovered Darwin's interesting history while still finding time to enjoy the nightlife of the Northern Territory's capital.
- Chasing Horizons #24: Kakadu Dreams – Northern Territory, Australia
- Phil ventured out with crocodiles, swam in billabongs, ate buffalo sausages and fought off flies during a three day tour of Kakadu National Park.