Olga Leskiw-Suzuki Travel Articles
- Chinglish: Language of the Heart – China, Asia
- Author, Olga Leskiw-Suzuki, is "lost in translation", but finds that is part of the joy of the journey.
- Lhasa to Xining via the Qinghai-Tibet Railway – China, Asia
- Ride the world's highest railway at altitudes of 5,072 meters with author, Olga Leskiw-Suzuki.
- The Yin and Yang of China Travel – Asia
- Olga Leskiw-Suzuki delves into the good, the bad and the ugly of travelling through China.
- Escape from Thailand to China – Asia
- Olga Leskiw-Suzuki escaped the heat of Thailand, only to be afflicted with the China Syndrome.