- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Oman Travel Articles
- Arabian Enclaves and Counter-Enclaves – United Arab Emirates, Middle East
- Rolf Palmberg does not find it easy to locate an enclave in the United Arab Emirates, or does he?
- Transatlantic Tales – From India to North America
- Vasudev Murthy recalls how difficult it was in the old days to travel to the United States.
- Stargazing – Oman
- Ton van den Broek learns of the graciousness of the Omani and the stupidity of wandering around the desert in the dark.
- Oman Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Oman Where is it?: Oman is in the Middle East, bordering the Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman, and Persian Gulf, between Yemen and UAE. Why do people go here?: Few tourists visit Oman – it has been closed off and quiet to the rest of the world for years. This hidden country […]