Pacific Islands Travel Stories Travel Articles
- The Dream Destination – Lautoka, Fiji to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Diving into idyllic waters, exploring remote villages, and witnessing mesmerizing dances, Lori reveals the magic of her South Pacific cruise.
- Namena – Once in a Lifetime Trip – Namenalala, Fiji
- Sunrise. The Koro
- Riding Out the Storm – Solomon Islands, South Pacific
- Victoria Adams leaves the misery of boat confinement and relaxes at a lodge on the Solomon Islands.
- Fairytale Reality on Aitutaki, Cook Islands – Aitutaki, Cook Islands
- Jane Cassie relaxes on the fairytale-like treasure island of Akitua.
- Too Many Bora Bora’s – Huahine, French Polynesia, Society Islands
- Brian Butler details why you should or should not go to Tahiti.
- Seduction and Sorcery – Kiriwina in the Trobriands, PNG
- Roderick Eime discusses
- Initiation Rites – Fiji
- As Wendy Hughes discovers, what's a bit of muddy water between a group of new-found friends?
- Manihiki Atoll: A Survival Story – Northern Atolls, Cook Islands
- As the first visitor to an island of less than 300 people in three years, Rich McIntyre discovers the scars left in the wake of the 1997 cyclone have not faded.
- Ethnographers Don Hammers: A Building Adventure in Pema Valley, Papua New Guinea
- For Laura Sullivan, know
- In the Olden Days – Fiji
- Kari Frizzle lists t