Pacific Islands Travel Articles
- Fairytale Reality on Aitutaki, Cook Islands – Aitutaki, Cook Islands
- Jane Cassie relaxes on the fairytale-like treasure island of Akitua.
- Too Many Bora Bora’s – Huahine, French Polynesia, Society Islands
- Brian Butler details why you should or should not go to Tahiti.
- Seduction and Sorcery – Kiriwina in the Trobriands, PNG
- Roderick Eime discusses
- Of Ships and Sea – Pacific Islands
- Thomas H. Booth writes about the best short voyages in the Pacific Islands.
- Initiation Rites – Fiji
- As Wendy Hughes discovers, what's a bit of muddy water between a group of new-found friends?
- I Survived a Coup in Fiji (and I have a t-shirt to prove it) – Fiji
- Thwarted by the 1987 coup, Worth Laflin refuses to shorten his trip to Fiji in 2000.
- Backpackers and Billionaires – Fiji
- Though primitive compared to the luxurious Mamanuca resorts off Nadi, the Yasawa backpacker camps provide basic food and accommodations at a relatively low price.
- Manihiki Atoll: A Survival Story – Northern Atolls, Cook Islands
- As the first visitor to an island of less than 300 people in three years, Rich McIntyre discovers the scars left in the wake of the 1997 cyclone have not faded.
- Samoa, Heart of Polynesia – Samoa
- David Stanley outlines the need-to-know info on up-and-coming Samoa.
- Ethnographers Don Hammers: A Building Adventure in Pema Valley, Papua New Guinea
- For Laura Sullivan, know