- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Philip Blazdell Travel Articles
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Things to See & Do
- Travel guide for Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Things to See and Do.
- Guide to Munich’s Oktoberfest
- Munich's infamous Oktoberfest is the world's best beer swilling, sausage guzzling, standing on tables and singing, debauched, lederhosen wearing celebration of beer.
- Silk Suits You, Sir – Aleppo, Syria
- Travel guide for Aleppo, Syria. For those on the classic Istanbul to Cairo route, Aleppo is perhaps the first taste of the real East.
- And Alexander Wept – Asia, Middle East
Philip Blazdell notes that where travellers used to congregate, where epic voyages of discovery and colonialism began and where tales were told until the cocks crowed, have been lost in the haze of
- Silence Falls – Africa
- Philip Blazdell didn't want the balloon ride to end, but a small part of him smiled, knowing that Africa would always be waiting.
- Fox Fire – Kemi, Finland, Scandinavia, Europe
- Philip Blazdell travelled to the Lumilnna Snow Castle on the northern coast of the Gulf of Bothnia in February 2008. The castle is built each winter and is open from February to late March or early Ap
- Agent Orange, Travels in the Netherlands – The Netherlands, Europe
- Every story in this article is absolutely true - really - says Philip Blazdell.
- Stray Dog Days – The World
- Philip Blazdell rushes around the world, clenching his phone and dashing off love letters, one text at a time.
- Fifty Nine: Siberia – Siberia, Russia
- Philip Blazdell searching for a phone in the middle of Siberia.
- In Zion… – Zion National Park, Utah, USA
- Philip Blazdell at