- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Phillip Donnelly Travel Articles
- Hues of Huế, Vietnam
- Imperial capital of Vietnam, Hue’s Citadel attracts tourists, but how much of the city has survived its history?
- Long Road to a Ghost Town – Fatehpur Sikri, India
- No matter how much time you spend in India, it continues to be a challenge, as Phillip Donnelly continues to find out.
- Shah Jahan, Akbar the Great et moi
- Phillip becomes rich, gets a chauffeur, leaves Delhi and begins to arrive in India
- What the Travel Books Leave Out: Part 2 – Delhi, India, Asia
- Phillip Donnelly describes touts, scams, rules of engagment, and how to get out of a scam in Delhi, India. He also takes in a few of the sights of Delhi, and sights they are.
- What the Travel Books Leave Out: Part 1 – Delhi, India, Asia
Phillip Donnelly experiences culture shock, tout wars, explains 'the con' and finds time for a museum in a city that represents a little of all of India.