Quito Travel Stories Travel Articles
- If These Walls Could Talk: Iglesia de San Francisco, Witness to History – Quito, Ecuador
- Amy Robertson wonders what s
- If Only all Thieves Were This Stupid! – Quito, Ecuador
- When you hear about the travel horror stories you panic and try to ignore them and think it won't happen to you, and when it does, it happens so quick that you're not sure if it did.
- Lost in Translation – Quito, Ecuador
- Conor Grennan knew Ecuador was going to be a bit of a challenge when he started barking out various combinations of the four Spanish words that he knew like a disturbed parrot.
- Message in a Barrel – Postcard # 1: Quito – Quito, Ecuador
- Postcard #1 reaches its destination in Quito amid political turmoil.
- Quito: Blood, Guts and Pigeon-Shit-Splattered Peaks – Quito, Ecuador
- Quito, like other colonial cities in Latin America
- Worldwide with Wee-Cheng #18: Quito, Ecuador:Life is a Philosophy at High Altitudes -Quito, Ecuador
- The guidebooks label Guayaquil "dangerous" to keep the Pacific crab a secret, but ultimately it's Quito's friendliness that must be left.