- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Rex Crum Travel Articles
- Vegas Babies: Doing Sin City With Toddlers In Tow
- Rex Crum and his wife always wanted to experience Las Vegas together. And they still need to after the experience of Sin City with their two little daughters.
- Obits On The Radio: The Charms Of Smalltown North Carolina
- Rex Crum heads back to his North Carolina roots...and gets there just in time for lots of eating and a true radio spectacle.
- Close Quarters In Osaka – One night in a capsule hotel
Rex Crum spends as much time exploring a Japanese capsule hotel as he does sleeping in its close quarters
- Locked and Loaded in Las Vegas – Nevada, USA
- Rex Crum visits Las Vegas and finds the most unique experience is not in a casino or at a show, but at a shooting range.
- California From On High – USA
- After three, almost four tries, Rex Crum sees California from a different perspective - 120 miles an hour, straight down.
- Crossing the Line at the DMZ – South Korea, North Korea, Asia
- Rex Crum learns that the world's hottest border makes for one of the most intense tours.
- For Germans Who Fell in France – Europe
- Rex Crum visits Normandy and tries to understand why German soldiers are buried there.
- We’ll Always Have Paris, But What About Our Luggage? – France, Europe
- Rex Crum finally gets to Paris, only his luggage doesn't. That's just the start of his French trip's comedy of errors.
- Author Bio for BootsnAll Writer – Rex Crum
- Rex Crum, aka, America's Ambassador Rex's first experiences with travel included being allowed to ride his bike the arduous one mile to the local 7-Eleven. He has expanded his horizons, living in Japan for three years, Boston for four more, and now, in Oakland, California. He has traveled extensively in North America, Europe and Asia, […]
- Vienna: Nothing Coy About It – Vienna, Austria, Europe
- Rex Crum explores the imperial majesty of Vienna through its museums, palaces - and its saunas.