Rich McIntyre Travel Articles
- Manihiki Atoll: A Survival Story – Northern Atolls, Cook Islands
- As the first visitor to an island of less than 300 people in three years, Rich McIntyre discovers the scars left in the wake of the 1997 cyclone have not faded.
- The Most Distant Battlefield – Palau Islands, Fed. St. Micronesia
- Rich McIntyre travelled thousands of miles to visit this most distant and least visited American battlefield of the Second World War, where for two terrible months in 1944, American Marine and Army un
- Cook Islands: Thirteen Years Later
- Returning to the Cook Islands and seeing the chang