- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Romania Travel Articles
- 8 Spectacular Locations in Romania Worth Discovering Up Close
- Romania isn't always at the top of travelers' wish lists while planning a trip around Europe. Lavinia Patrusco is here to show you Romania's unmatched natural beauty and urges you to check out this often overlooked country in Europe.
- 6 Reasons to Visit Romania
- Sitting at the crossroads of old trade routes that linked Western Europe with the Far East, Romania confuses at first with its … latinity. The mix of Orient and Occident is specific to this country and it sets Romania apart from her Eastern European colleagues.
- Exploring the Rucar-Bran Passage in Transylvania, Romania
- Adrian visited the Bran Castle (home of Dracula, the Vampire) in the heart of Transylvania and explored the caves of Southern Carpathians in his home country, Romania.
- Transylvania Dracula Tour
- Now for a Transylvania Dracula Tour – of course there are many tour operators in Romania that offer six - ten day travel tours of Romania that includes a visit or a stay at Count Dracula's Bran castle. Tour operators tout the site as the home of Count Dracula as written in Briam Stoker's novel – just to add a bit of fright to the participants of the tour. .
- A Whirlwind Tour of Bucharest, Romania
- Ciaran John had visited many of the famous sites of Romania on previous visits to the country but had always been discouraged from visiting the capital by his Romanian friends. On his last visit he finally managed to to get a brief peek at Bucharest.
- Impressions of Bucharest, Romania
- Some people hate Bucharest and others instantly fall in love with it. Nicolas De Corte belongs to the second category and tried to get a decent idea of the city.
- Transylvanian Terror Tours – Romania, Europe
- Leaping over bonfires, fighting off vampires and confronting the age-old legends of Count Dracula, Rebecca L. Dougher braves mysterious Transylvania on Halloween.
- Eastern Europe – Part III: Change of Mindset – Romania, Bulgaria, Europe
- Saricie Kuo's entrance into sunny Bulgaria helped his happiness factor grow. Read why.
- Eastern Europe – Part II: Into the Wild Transylvanian Nights – Romania, Europe
The event on the train affected Saricie Kuos's travel in Romania - a continual source of loss, pain and sadness, but it did not override his total experience of what t
- Meeting the Saxons – Brasov, Romania, Eastern Europe
- Tina Wolfe provides a mini tour of Brasov, and vows to return to cover what her 24 hours couldn't.