- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Rome Travel Articles
- The Italian Job – Florence, Rome, Italy, Europe
Jennifer Krueger and sister spent a whirlwind Christmas in Rome and Florence. Their trip didn't turn out as they envisioned.
- The Lighter Side of Italy: Part I, Roman Flirtations – Italy, Europe
J. C. Adams recounts his two short and memorable stays in Rome.
- Lover’s Spat with the Eternal City – Rome, Italy, Europe
- Carol Stigger's love affair with Rome stalls, then ignites again, with fireworks in St. Peter's Square.
- Easter in Firenze – Florence, Italy, Europe
- Mardee Sherman and friend, Nona - two women in Italy enjoying good food, wonderful people and a dose of "la dolce vita"!
- Journey of Drink Through Europe – London, Rome, Greece, Germany, Dublin, Scotland, Europe
- When Fiona Sanguinetti left for Europe, she wanted to see the requisite cultural sites, but, more importantly, she wanted to mingle with the locals - what better way than in their drinking establishme
- Taking the Train to Naples – Rome, Italy
- Michael Cornn learns that when traveling by train, the Board giveth, and the Board taketh away.
- The Trevi Fountain Guards Many Secrets – Rome, Italy
- Rosario Charie Albar
- Tears of Sorrow, Tears of Joy – Rome, Italy
- Studying abroad in Rome, Bradley T. Kestner is saddened to learn of Pope John Paul II's illness and death.
- Buzzing Through Rome – Rome, Italy
- Despite his abhorrence of churches and tourist cro
- Tour of Duty: An art pilgrimage in southern Europe #1: Michelangelo: Master of Mallett and Palette in the Eternal City – Rome, I
- To Neville Millen's mind Michelangelo stands supreme as the star in the pantheon of artists held within the walls of Roman museums.