- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Roy A. Barnes Travel Articles
- If You Don’t Know You’re In Texas, You Will Now! – Arlington, Texas
- Roy Barnes experienced Texas Rangers baseball, and realized just how proud the locals are of being Texans.
- No Beelzebub, No Devil’s Son to be Found! – Branson, Missouri
- Roy A. Barnes found out why Branson is such a great place to take in some live shows, despite its rather conservative nature.
- A 12-Mile Segway Journey Begins With The First Step UP! – Galveston, Texas
- Roy A. Barnes toured the city of Galveston in a very unique way and also visited other historical venues centering around the city's transportation history.
- Oh Irving, You Scare Me Soooo Good! – Irving, Texas
- Roy A. Barnes got to meet many stars of classic horror films and witness other chills and thrills in the least likely place: Irving, Texas
- The “911 Response” That Came 30 Years Too Late! – Casper, Wyoming
- Roy A. Barnes has covered haunted venues and creepy events as a travel writer, but he had his own "Twilight Zone" experience when he returned to his old stomping grounds in early June 2009.
- What A Way To Open An Airport! – Branson, Missouri
- Roy A. Barnes witnessed an incredible air show to prelude the first commercial flights scheduled to arrive into Branson.
- Linda Blair Talks About Travel With A Purpose (One-On-One Interview) – Irving, Texas
- The Exorcist star Linda Blair is interviewed by Bootsnall contributor
Roy A. Barnes about travel in general plus her charitable foundation
for dogs in which travelers may opt to volunteer for.
- Mardi Gras from Both Sides of the Throw – Galveston, Texas
- Roy A. Barnes got to experience both sides of Mardi Gras along the Texas Gulf Coast as he not only threw beads to spectators on Valentine's Day, but he also caught them later on that evening at Texas' largest annual celebration.
- Top 5 Attractions at Moody Gardens – Galveston, Texas, USA
Roy A. Barnes explored Houston area's second biggest attraction. He recommends five not to miss activities when visiting this Texas Gulf Coast venue.
- Wyoming Day at the Stock Show – Denver, Colorado, USA
- Hardcore city slicker, Roy A. Barnes, got back in touch with his Western roots from his visit to the National Western Stock Show.