- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Rwanda Travel Articles
- We Are Intrepid… Are You? [Sponsored Post]
- This post is brought to you by Intrepid Travel. For more information on sponsored posts read here. We are Intrepid… Are you? Tell us and you could win a trip for 4 anywhere we travel… Do you like getting off the beaten path? Exploring a country under the surface, at the local level? Like to escape from […]
- King Kong Comes to Life: (Very) Close Encounters with a Silverback in Rwanda’s Parc National des Volcans
- In their quest to get close to mountain gorillas in Rwanda, Robin and Pierre Devaux got a lot closer than they anticipated.
- Day 16: Kisoro, Uganda – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 16 - The group experience a rough drive to
Kisoro on the Uganda, Rwanda border.
- Rwanda Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Rwanda Where is it?: Just south of the equator, Rwanda is west of both Tanzania and Kenya near Lake Victoria Why do people go here?: Generally travelers come to check out some of the last inhabitants of mountain gorillas. More aid workers and volunteers populate the country than travelers. What are the […]
- Gorillas in the Mist – Uganda, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Gorillas in the Mist Uganda, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo To spend an hour with one of nature’s great species and one of our closest relatives is an experience like no other on this earth. Mountain gorillas are an endangered species. There are only 650 left in the wild jungles, in a […]