Safari Travel Articles
- Desert Driving in the Land of Open Spaces – Namib Desert, Namibia
- Want to get away from it all? Barney Lyons shares some experiences about how to escape from the rat race for a while and best enjoy the open spaces of Namibia….
- Tales from the Jungle Book- Bandhavgarh, India
- Tigers are fast going extinct in the wild. Leah Verghese had the chance to spot them in the wild.
- How to Choose a South Africa Safari
- The Big Five will play a big part in every South Africa holiday, but trying to choose a safari really can be a hair-pulling, teeth-grinding affair. The South African safari market is ridiculously saturated (mainly because it is ridiculously lucrative) and there are so many options that it can be difficult to know where to begin. Hopefully, this mini pocket guide will set you on the right track to your ideal South Africa safari.
- Trekking Tigers in the Wild – India, Asia
- Uday Patel is our personal guide in wildlife safaris and tiger trekking expeditions in India's tiger reserves.
- Day 3: Crescent Island, Kenya – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 3 - The group go on their first excursion to
- Day 28: Lushoto, Tanzania – Big Brother’s African Brother
- Big Brother's African Brother: Day 28 - Woke up to Jason and Natasha having yet
another argument - this time about Natasha not wanting to participate in ...
- Safari: Kruger National Park – South Africa, Africa
- Luke Henry's experience with the wild enables him to understand its enchantment, wonder and inspiration.
- A Walk in the African Jungle – Ghana, Africa
Small-town girl, Jessica Farkas, recalls her experience in the exotic African jungle as the best day of her life.
- African Lion Safari in Kenya: Our Humbling Experience in the Mara – Kenya, Africa
- The African lion is fabled to be the King of the African Jungle. On a recent holiday to the Maasai Mara game reserve in Kenya, Robert Muhoho was awed at the sheer respect that the African lion command