- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Samoa Travel Articles
- The Samoa Tsunami: Dodging a Bullet of Epic Proportions
- Michael Anderson and his wife were visiting Samoa when a tsunami struck. They narrowly escaped harm's way.
- Of Ships and Sea – Pacific Islands
- Thomas H. Booth writes about the best short voyages in the Pacific Islands.
- Samoa, Heart of Polynesia – Samoa
- David Stanley outlines the need-to-know info on up-and-coming Samoa.
- Samoa Travel Facts
- The Basics Country: Samoa Where is it?: Oceania, group of islands in the South Pacific Ocean, about one-half of the way from Hawaii to New Zealand Why do people go here?: Slow down the pace of life and head to lazy Samoa for some quality beach time and snorkeling. Other nature sights include a natural […]
- Our Visit to Samoa – Pacific Islands
- Evan Burge spends two weeks with the happiest, mos