San Juan Travel Articles
- Travelling the Lenca Trail – Honduras, Central America
- Nathan Richards had chanced on something special - an experience purely occasioned by lack of forward planning and a desire to cut corners. He felt privileged to have made this journey, to have travel
- Going Bananas for Monkeys in Costa Rica – Costa Rica, Central America
Zoo monkeys swill beer, smoke and play with themselves. Gina M. Larson goes to Costa Rica to find out if monkeys in the wild are any more tame.
- Never Thought I’d be Glad to see a Starbucks – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- John Cosby, a coffee-lover looks for coffee in Puerto Rico and is grateful to find a Starbucks.
- Circumnavigating Puerto Rico By Car – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Susan Allen soon realizes why all the cars have dents in Puerto Rico.
- San Juan Travel Facts
- The Basics City Name: San Juan Where is it located?: San Juan is located in Puerto Rico, in the northeastern part of the island, on the Atlantic Ocean. Why do people go there?: San Juan is the perfect draw for those who want all the offerings of a large city, but with beautiful beaches and […]